by Pooja Satya
Effects of the 12th house lord in various houses in a horoscope
- If the 12th lord is in the ascendant, the native will be a spendthrift, be weak in constitution, will suffer from phlegmatic disorders, and be devoid of wealth and learning.
- If the 12th lord is in the 2nd, the native will always spend on auspicious deeds, be religious, will speak sweetly, and be endowed with virtues and happiness.
- If the 12th lord is in the 3rd, the native will be devoid of fraternal bliss, will hate others, and will promote self-nourishment (i.e. be quite selfish).
- If the 12th lord is in the 4th, the native will be devoid of maternal happiness and will day by day accrue losses in respect of lands, conveyances, and houses.
- If the 12th lord is in the 5th, the native will be bereft of sons and learning. He will spend as well as visit shrines in order to beget a son.
- If the 12th lord is in the 6th, the native will incur enmity with his own men, be given to anger, be sinful, miserable, and will go to others’ wives.
- If the 12th lord is in the 7th, the native will incur expenditure on account of his wife, will not enjoy conjugal bliss, and will be bereft of learning and strength.
- If the 12th lord is in the 8th, the native will always gain, will speak affably, will enjoy a medium span of life and be endowed with all good qualities.
- If the 12th lord is in the 9th, the native will dishonor his elders, be inimical even to his friends, and be always intent on achieving his own ends.
- If the 12th lord is in the 10th, the native will incur expenditure through royal persons and will enjoy only moderate paternal bliss.
- If the 12th lord is in the 11th, the native will incur losses, be brought up by others, and will sometimes gain through others.
- If the 12th lord is in the 12th, the native will only face heavy expenditure, will not have physical felicity, be irritable, and spiteful.
The planet will yield full, half or quarter of the effects according to its strength being full, medium, and negligble, respectively.