Amitabh Bachchan is a Famous Star in Film Industry
Born: October 11, 1942In: Allahabad (India) Height: Amitabh Bachchan is 6′ 2″ (1m88) tall
- When struggle times hit Amitabh, Amitabh Bachchan consulted an astrologer in Mumbai and wore a blue sapphire ring in his finger.
- It was shortly after he started sporting this ring that the mega TV show “Kaun Banega Crorepati” came his way. Sapphire, generally known to be very sensitive, is rarely worn due to its adverse effects.
- But this blue sapphire is known to be constantly worn by him and seems to be very lucky for this Indian artist.
- He seems to be constantly changing the finger which is used to wear the ring.
- As a Proof, You can see in the below Photo.
Blue Sapphire Benefits
- Neelam Stone is a highly protective gemstone. It helps in protection from enemies, evil eye, hexing, jealousy etc.
- Blue Sapphire blesses with mental clarity, clears confusion and blesses the individual with the correct decision-making abilities
- Neelam improves digestion, takes away lethargy and helps improve focus and concentration.
- It has excellent healing abilities to soothe the senses and blesses with calmness and equanimity
- Stone gives names, fame and a formidable reputation
- If the Sapphire (Neelam) is put in water and the same water is used to wash the scorpion bite, the effect of the poison is removed immediately.
- Sapphire (Neelam) it is worn as a talisman, it gives protection from evil spirits.
Celebrities Who Wear Gemstones to Better Their Luck
Amitabh Bachchan – Blue Sapphire and Colombian Emerald
Kareena Kapoor Khan – Pearl and Red Coral
Aishwarya Rai Bachchan – Blue Sapphire, Opal, and Diamond
Ajay Devgn – Yellow Sapphire and Pearl
Shilpa Shetty Kundra – Emerald
Salman Khan – Turquoise
Ekta Kapoor -Yellow Sapphire, Emerald, Diamond, and Coral
If you want to Know which Stone is Good or Bad for You, Contact as soon as possible.