Sakat Chauth Puja Time
2019 Sakat Chauth Pujan Timing
Chaturthi Tithi Ends = 20:53 on 24/Jan/2019
Method of Sakath Chauth Fast
Method of 2019 Sakat Chauth
निम्न श्लोक पढ़कर गणेश जी की वंदना करें
गजाननं भूत गणादि सेवितं,कपित्थ जम्बू फल चारू भक्षणम्।
उमासुतं शोक विनाशकारकम्, नमामि विघ्नेश्वर पाद पंकजम्॥
- In the morning, after your daily cores, take bath Do your morning prayers. Recite any mantra of Lord Ganesh.
- You are allowed to drink water, milk, juice, and eat fruits during fast.
- Prepare prasad or naiveddya of til and gur ( Laddu or Barfi )
- If you have a son then prepare a small mountain like mound with the roasted black til mixed with jaggery. ( It would be like coarse powder )
- In the evening during the moon rise time to prepare a puja place with, atta Chauk or alpana
- Place a peeda or a wooden platform, Spread a clean cloth on that.
- keep the picture or idol of Lord Ganesh on it.
- Lit a lamp or you can make a kalash as well.
- Worship Lord Ganesh with water. flower, Akshat , Dhoop , durva , sindoor and til.
- Offer Black till mound to Ganesh, keep that mound on the side of Lord Ganesh
- Offer till laddu or barfi to Lord Ganesh as naiveddya
- keep aside 5 laddus or barfi for donation to the brahmin
- Listen to the Sakat Chauth Katha
rituals on Sankashti Chaturthi:
1. Devotees keep a partial or day-long fast on this day. They and eat only fruits, vegetables and root plants throughout the day. Peanuts, potatoes and sabudana khichdi are prepared especially to mark. The day’s fasting is broken only after the main puja is done.
2. The main puja of the day is done in the evening after the moon is visible. The idol of Lord Ganesha is worshipped with Durva grass, fresh flowers, and incense sticks. Lamps are lit, and devotees read the “vrat Katha” specific to the month in shich the Chaturthi is. The rituals for this day end with the sighting of the moon.